Live BIM Training for BIM and VDC Teams or BIM Classes
While CLICK2BIM offers several online and on demand BIM learning solutions, we understand that live BIM training events are also necessary. Let us know what you are looking for, and we will develop a BIM curriculum for you, no matter how small or large it may be.
We can travel to your location or setup a virtual meeting for a live BIM training event. We can also work with your timeframe. Do you only have 30 minutes a day for a few weeks? Do you need to fit everything into a day? No matter your schedule, we will work with you to accommodate your situation.
The following are common BIM software programs that CLICK2BIM provides training for:
• Autodesk Revit® - Revit software is a BIM authoring platform. This means that Revit is used to create a building information model along with the associated BIM data. Revit is used to create 3D models for design and construction. Revit can also perform analysis on building models.
• Autodesk Dynamo for Revit - Dynamo is a visual programming tool that installs along with Revit. Dynamo can create parametric geometry, perform calculations, and automate repetitive tasks in Revit. Dynamo provides a platform for all Revit users to become programmers.
• Autodesk BIM 360® - BIM 360 is a cloud-based platform for project delivery and construction management. BIM 360 is a continually evolving program in the Autodesk Construction Cloud. BIM 360 is comprised of various modules, which are essentially groupings of features to support specific workflows. For example, there is Document Management, Model Coordination, Design Collaboration, Field Management, and so on.
• PlanGrid - PlanGrid is a comprehensive field and project management software platform. PlanGrid is also a part of the Autodesk Construction Cloud, and provides tools to view models, complete tasks, manage RFIs, fill in checklists, and add photos.
• Autodesk Navisworks® - Navisworks is used as a model review and BIM coordination program by many organizations. Navisworks can also be used to simulate 4D and 5D construction schedules and calculate quantities for takeoffs in addition to clash detections and model reviews.
Personalized BIM Training Solutions
At CLICK2BIM, we pride ourselves on being able to provide personalized, custom solutions for our clients. Whether you are an MEP Engineer looking to learn Revit® software, an Architect looking to learn how to setup BIM 360®, a Mechanical Contractor looking to learn Dynamo, or anything in between, we will work to develop custom content to help your team achieve the desired outcomes. We can even use your existing models as exercise files during the BIM training sessions.
If you are an organization that provides training, such as a labor union, we would be happy to assist you in developing BIM training curriculum or classes.
Why Choose CLICK2BIM for Your BIM Software Training?
With a number of options available, why should you choose CLICK2BIM for BIM software training? First and foremost, we are all about BIM! We specialize in helping individuals and organizations with BIM software. Whether you are just getting started with BIM or want to become more efficient, we can help. BIM is a major undertaking, so don’t get bogged down by your inability to perform a task in the software you use in your overall BIM process. Turn to trusted professionals that work in BIM programs every day.
With the demand for BIM at an all-time high, and the need to design and build more efficiently, CLICK2BIM is your BIM partner!